Terms & Conditions
Our acceptance of any order is made conditional on the buyer’s agreement to the terms and conditions as stated herein.
- Proforma invoices are available. The order will be entered and scheduled for production upon receipt of funds.
- Open account terms are net 30 days of invoice (no cash anticipation discounts).
- Slow payments will delay shipments.
- We do not ship C.O.D. under any circumstances.
- Accounts must maintain a minimum annual volume to remain an active account and receive wholesale pricing.
- A minimum opening order is required to establish an account. Please check with your local Sale Rep.
- Clearly mark "confirmation do not duplicate" on orders previously called or faxed to prevent duplication.
- Unless otherwise stated, all back orders will be cancelled.
- Custom items meeting minimums will require a 50% deposit and balance before delivery.
- Orders are entered based on the style number on the order, not the description.
- Quick ship items are shipped within 2-3 business days after the order date (based upon stock availability). Check with your local Sales Rep or www.robertabbey.com for shipping lead times on each style.
- Quick Ship items are designated on the Robert Abbey price list.
- Cancelations of Quick Ship orders must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- Non-Quick Ship orders usually ship within 1-2 weeks after order date (based upon stock availability).
- We offer an expedited service on small quantities (2 pieces maximum) for rush orders on Non-Quick Ship items.
- If the components are available, we can ship the items within 5-7 business days, with payment of a $50 expedited productions fee for each 2 pieces. This service applies to small rush orders only.
Shipping & Handling
- No Drop Ship Fee.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Factory Hickory, North Carolina.
- All freight is sent freight collect, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Seller assumes no responsibility for damage in transit.
- Most UPS and FedEx Ground shipments are sent prepaid and added to the customer's invoice. (There may be exceptions.)
- Robert Abbey will ship best and cheapest unless otherwise directed.
- Note that other fees may apply to base rate such as Inside Deliveries, Residential Delivery, and Liftgate service.
- Orders in production cannot be canceled.
- Contact your local Sales Rep or customer service at Robert Abbey for all cancellations.
- No deductions allowed without prior authorization from Robert Abbey.
Exchanges & Returns
- Robert Abbey requires all products to be returned to us within 30 days within the original packaging.
- Initial shipping charges are not refundable.
- Authorized returns to Robert Abbey will be charged a 20% restocking fee and return freight is paid by the customer.
- Returns will be applied as a credit to the account.
- Any product returned to Robert Abbey without prior authorization will receive a 30% restocking fee upon receipt.
Warranty & Damages
- All damages must be reported to Robert Abbey within 30 days of delivery to file a claim. No claims will be accepted after 30 days.
- Robert Abbey offers a 365-day limited warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials, workmanship, wiring and international rewiring. Defects due to improper care, handling, maintenance, and improper assembly or installation will void any warranty claims.